Blog Archives

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting My Paypal Verified With a Unionbank EON Card

Chances are, you got into this post because you need a Unionbank EON card to verify your Paypal.
If you have a Payoneer card already, you can use it to verify your Paypal account in a faster way.
However, if you need two cards verified with a Paypal account, or you simply do not have a Payoneer card, then you have to start the trek to the long wait right away.
Here are the steps:
me and my Unionbank EON card
* I enrolled in a Unionbank EON account online. I waited for around two weeks because the bank encountered some problems. I had expected getting the card within a week after registration.
* When the card finally came, I went to the bank to claim it. I shelled out P850 for the account – P350 for the annual card fee and P500 for the deposit. I had to put in some money because Paypal requires some cash for the Paypal Expanded Use (EXPUSE). Paypal deducts $1.95 for this.
* I had to wait for another day to activate the card with an ATM.
* Once activated, I have to enroll in their internet banking. I waited two days to get it activated.
* I logged in my Paypal and linked this card within the site.
* I got into my Unionbank EON account and saw the $1.95 deduction – in Pesos.
* I have to wait for another 3 days for the EXPUSE number.
* When I got the EXPUSE number, I was able to confirm my card. I finally had a Verified Paypal account!
A verified Paypal account is needed to withdraw Paypal funds to any Philippine bank account. Unverified accounts do not have this capability.
Sign Up with PAypal for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Followers